Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly like the Milner "offside" a few years ago, the ball came back from a Liverpool player to Benzema, it's never offside, fucking incompetent bastards.

Not the best advert for football so far. Benzema will probably secure the balon d’or but I’m not convinced myself. The game is on its arse at the minute.

That's what happened and that's why it's offside. Madrid player plays the ball and at that moment Benzema is offside, neither of the deflections are deemed them playing the ball and so the last action to rule on was valverde touching it. It's flukey as hell but it's the correct decision.
What's Robertsons role then

Commentator just made up a new rule relating to VAR: "It is takes this long to decide then you can't give the goal".

New one on me anyway.

Normally it’s always about giving the benefit of the doubt to the attacking side. Funny how that goes out of the window when it goes against Liverpool.

The Madrid player DID play it first, then it ricocheted off 2 Liverpool players. I don’t actually know how the laws of the game determine whether that’s offside or not. After watching the last replay I actually don’t know if it’s on or off. Not a clue.
Yeah, it did come off the Madrid player first. Like I just said, the benefit of the doubt should go to the attacker, no way that should be offside.

That's what happened and that's why it's offside. Madrid player plays the ball and at that moment Benzema is offside, neither of the deflections are deemed them playing the ball and so the last action to rule on was valverde touching it. It's flukey as hell but it's the correct decision.
Wonder why it took so long to come to that decision. If that’s the rule and that’s what happened then it should have taken 20 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.