Champions League Final, Sunday 23rd August

Wouldn’t choose any of them but given the choice of the two I’d sooner PSG win.

I’ve got a stream via YouTube on to my tv and the crowd noise is ridiculously loud to the point where you can’t even hear the commentators (not necessarily a bad thing) is this the case for everyone?

If PSG won our owners will not hear the last of it so I want Bayern to win because I’d hate them to win it before us .

I’ve got a stream via YouTube on to my tv and the crowd noise is ridiculously loud to the point where you can’t even hear the commentators (not necessarily a bad thing) is this the case for everyone?
I'm watching the coverage on Irish TV, and they have the crowd noise. It's not as loud as you're describing, though.

is for me as well

PSG need to be very focused and nearly flawless in their defensive phase tonight.

Seems like Bayern are going to ensure they don’t have time on the ball to avoid exposing their dodgy defence.

Am I the only one who would prefer Bayern to get a 6th rather than seeing PSG get their 1st before us?

Hello everyone,

just curious why Munich gets so much hate here, I am not whiny about that, just curious. I hate United, Chelsea and Pool and I will wish them bad luck forever but I have my reasons. What are your reasons? Like I said, I have no problem with banter and love shit talking about other clubs.

Can not wait for the finals but I am nervous already, our defence is rather shaky this season and even Flick was not able to lower our mistakes in the first 10-15 minutes of the game. PSG have a lot of quality in the front to punish bayern a lot during these phases. Overall i see the match with mixed feelings, guess its a 50/50 situation.

1. Arrogance.
2. FC Bayern vacuums up all the best talent from other German clubs to make the Bundesliga a truly one-club league.
3. Their constant and continued attempts to stop Manchester City’s progress after HRH Sheikh Mansour bought the club.
4. Their behaviour in their pursuit of Leroy Sané. Tapp him up and submitting derisory bids, among other things.

There are plenty of other examples of why I personally hate the German rags, though I can’t think of them off the top of my head, but this four should be enough to give you pause for thought.

Watching bt via youtube on my telly and it's 52 seconds behind the commentary on bet365...…….don't fancy my chances on the cash out option!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.