Champions League Final Thread

Blumers Bloomers

Now less than 24 hours away.................who are you getting behind?

Got to be Tevez, surely?

Chiellini out I believe. Don't want to be facing Messi, Suarez and Neymar at the best of times, never mind when you're without your best defender. I'm going 3-1 Barca

Do you often feel like getting behind Tevez?
tevez-celebration-ass-o.gif

If they are on top form and score first I think we could see a demolition, 3 or 4-0 by Barca.

I kind of want Juventus to win as they are the underdog, but I love watching Messi and Barcelona play.

It all depends on how well Juve' can defend and if they can score first.

Barca score first and it could end up 4 or 5. Juventus scoring first and it's park the bus time, which I wouldn't blame them tbh.

I don't like either team, but I'd like to see Pogba raise the cup before he does it again with us. I'd like to see someone chin neymar.

Why Neymar in particular? I could probably make a case for wanting every player on both teams bar Messi, Iniesta and Pirlo to get chinned, although if I had to pick one it would definitely be Busquets.

Why Neymar in particular? I could probably make a case for wanting every player on both teams bar Messi, Iniesta and Pirlo to get chinned, although if I had to pick one it would definitely be Busquets.

I would pick Chewy. I fucking detest the cheating, diving, canibalistic wanker!

I hope Juventus win and it would be great to see Carlos holding the trophy aloft.

Though I don't like either of the teams.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.