Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

As with most countries:

Providing ID​

It is illegal not to carry some form of photographic ID in Turkey. You should carry your passport or residence permit at all times. In some busy areas, especially Istanbul, the Turkish authorities may stop members of the public to conduct ID checks. There’s also a number of police checkpoints on main roads across Turkey. You should co-operate with officials conducting checks.
Hoping “some form of photographic ID” covers your driving licence!

For those buying together do you need two seperate uefa accounts, obviously each city supporter has their own just wondering when you have to input the second access code what happens?

Morning pal.

I’ve asked the club if they know more concrete details and I’ll get back to you.

Something to note. You are actually entitled to free public transport with a match ticket in and around the day of the game:
  • All metro and tram services in the Istanbul Metropolitan Region from 4am on matchday until noon the day after.
  • All of the UEFA shuttle buses. These run on the 9th and 10th. I haven’t seen it confirmed, but I think that these may be going from Yenikapi on the south side of the old city.
Importantly, I think in order to access this you need to have UCL Fan Pass. These can be accessed via the Champions League app, logging into the account that you purchased your ticket with and then you should be able to claim it. If someone else has been the lead booker for your ticket, then they will be able to claim a pass for each individual.

Having looked at the app, it does have an option for the shuttle bus schedule, but says it will be confirmed closer to the match.

Cheers mate.

Still need to get confirmation on whether I have a ticket. As I'm going via Supporters Club presumably I would need to contact them about this UCL fan pass?

The games on the 10th? Surely it'd be more logical having the shuttles on the 10th and 11th (and therefore covering after the game) than the 9th and 10th.

Is it an issue if it's set up using different emails?
I think mine is I'll have to change it if it is
I honestly don’t know.
It’s easy to change your log in email, but I also put in a different email for my tickets to be sent to because I set up a ticket account as well.
I then panicked and tried to delete my account. In the end UEFA changed my email for me but it was a bit of a faff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.