Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

But that is not true. If it was there wud not be an issue. The cup final showed that

Yes you do. It has happened for the FA Cup final. The branch I'm in got tickets off the club. You have to sit where the tickets are. You can't pick and choose where you sit.

I didn't get my ticket via the branch as I'm standing in the 1894 singing section behind the goal at Wembley.

'

Having worked in this sector I believe City jumped the gun by announcing that details would available today (there`s still time I know).
There`s too may 3rd parties to deal with to finalise matters within 48 hours. Airports, Turkish police & security, airport runway slots, airlines, coach companies, UEFA, Inter Milan, and dare I say it "pricing". OSC have been told to finalise their requests by Sunday evening, so presumably they will be collating those details on Monday. For me a Friday announcement was always unrealistic.
They are atrocious at communicating, all they needed to do today update the website and app and take the current we will provide all ticket/ travel details on Friday off . It's not rocket science

Having worked in this sector I believe City jumped the gun by announcing that details would available today (there`s still time I know).
There`s too may 3rd parties to deal with to finalise matters within 48 hours. Airports, Turkish police & security, airport runway slots, airlines, coach companies, UEFA, Inter Milan, and dare I say it "pricing". OSC have been told to finalise their requests by Sunday evening, so presumably they will be collating those details on Monday. For me a Friday announcement was always unrealistic.

Sunday evening is correct.

That info is on the OSC Facebook page.

Yes you do. It has happened for the FA Cup final. The branch I'm in got tickets off the club. You have to sit where the tickets are. You can't pick and choose where you sit.

I didn't get my ticket via the branch as I'm standing in the 1894 singing section behind the goal at Wembley.

'
I think we’re getting wires crossed here.

Poor form the club, telling us travel information will be released Friday ….then lost nothing. Flights gone up £200 in that time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.