Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

And that isn't going to happen.
We used to be supporter's but now we're customers and unfortunately, he who has most money calls the shots and will be looked after by the powers that be.

That's life in general unfortunately mate. You have to pay for pleasure. All the other gifts in life are free.

Any ire should be raised against the individual branches. I know Citycard holders only who got FA Cup Final tickets for Stoke back in 2011 because their friends were on the committee and “entitled” to extra tickets.
No doubt yet I was in a Branch and had to pay £400 for a ticket off a tout. You win some, you lose some.

Third party site ticket prices have flown up today. The categories going today seem to have pushed the prices up.

We all know someone like that mate. It goes on, not all OSC’s but the majority. Think the writings on the wall for these clubs regards to away tickets…
Possibly but based on this thread the writing is on the wall for the, “integrity of the points system.” This thread could be construed as an advert for ballots. That’s not something I want by the way.

Unable to find this info online I asked a pal of mine who lived in Turkey for a few years, he rekons that the bottom tier of Ataturk has exactly 40,000 seats.

Based on this, do people think its plausible that UEFA will allocate the entire bottom tier to fans of the 2 clubs and leave the top tiers for tickets bought through UEFA, or do they not work like that?

Got the code for 4pm window, but giving this error:

1685467945318.png

Anyone else seen this? Or has it SOLD OUT now?

Possibly but based on this thread the writing is on the wall for the, “integrity of the points system.” This thread could be construed as an advert for ballots. That’s not something I want by the way.
If the club had its way ,the writing is on the wall for both groups.
And both sides of the divide are playing into to their hands.
We should stand together and tell them,
70% of away tickets to the loyalty points scheme included in this 5% to 18/25
10% to Supporter clubs
10% to a open ballot
10% to staff and hospitality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.