Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

With how near this game is City should be open 24 hours now, so that if/when it goes down past 15000 even if it’s through the night to get sold just do it.

Hi
I have 15500 points and the City info said my window would open at 11am. However my window is still not open at 12.05. Can anyone tell me why. ps i am currently on the ticket line but am 102 in line.
Come out completely, close browser and then try again.

Have many of you booked DAM health pcr test in Didsbury on Thursday ready for spikes flight the next morning? Loads of people moaning about them not sending results by midnight. Could end up being a nightmare with the flight being 8am but I've paid for it now so gonna have to risk it
Know about 10 that are using Dam but mainly the one by Old trafford. I am Thursday at 9 for test then flying on spikes. On/off reviews but think that will be the same with all of them will just have to keep fingers crossed.

So did they.
my mate and his boy have applied this morning for £154 tickets on the day trip.
They do indeed seem to have some tickets left - this was from their website late last night:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.