Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm looking at this one also but have a question. The drop off at barpop is only 6 til 10 in the morning Thursday and Friday. With it saying on City's website you have to take your PCR test after 1pm Thursday, that means you can't drop off your test Thursday at all only Friday morning. Have a got that right?

The Thursday drop off will be aimed at Spike’s trip and the Friday drop off aimed at those on the club trip

Has anybody booked any PCR tests in Portugal? I know they’re available at check in at Porto airport but unsure if you need to book. I get there Thursday afternoon so was going to walk round and get one so I’m sorted for the game (ticket pending) and way home.
They dont do PCR at the airport only Rapids (Ive emailed them, you can do PCR in the centre though)

I think it’s LFT tests at Porto airport as PCR test results take much longer

I think it’s LFT tests at Porto airport as PCR test results take much longeralso do LFT in other places around porto

I think it’s LFT tests at Porto airport as PCR test results take much longer
Think synlab also have a place in porto itself, I'm looking into that for an LFT test.

With it being a symmetrical stadium and Chelsea having the corresponding block, I put two and two together. But I don't know for sure.
Makes sense if Chelsea have the corresponding block, i did have a look for a seat plan for them but couldnt see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.