Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Absolutely gutted with the latest criteria. The club clearly don't think there is a need to go to 10,000. So close!

It was a lot earlier as revived ticket booking confirmation at 11.21 am Thursday
I’m in contact with Sportsworld at the moment via email and they are been very helpful. Unfortunately they can’t do a lot as they haven’t received any flight request for me.
Thanks Colin. The solution in my case was for Supporter Services to cancel my ticket (briefly) and to rebook the same ticket with travel. It took quite a while but I got sorted eventually. I saw another poster on here needed the same solution

Mark who was helping me in Supporter Services was helpful but I sensed they were a bit shell shocked with the amount of queries to resolve.

In case it helps, I rang them at 7.59am this morning but it was probably a few seconds after 8am when I got through the automated message. That landed me in 13th place in the queue and I got through to Supporter Services 30 minutes later (probably 3 hours queueing in total)

FWIW I’ve got a mate who was still trying to get through this afternoon after being cut off 3 times, including managing to get to 2nd and 1st in the queue in his first two attempts.

It's my mate waiting until tomorrow on 11500 points. Touch and go.
I was at that Grimsby game too, the goat had a late winner disallowed I think.

most expensive I got was Ajax away, £200 face value for one of the "premium seats" they allocated to city. Absolute scandal: it was on the front row.
I've done the Ajax Stadium tour, the Guide said the seats including the front row in one of the premium blocks, lower tier are €5k for a season ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.