Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I am probably in the minority here but f**k UEFA, they have a great opportunity to prove that the game is about the fans and hold it at Wembley, where more fans can attend that was originally thought, but NO they will not allow that, unless they can get exemption from quarantine, thereby making it all about themselves. I would love the Government to f**k them up and if they move it to Portugal ban all travel completely to both Turkey and Portugal even for elite sport teams.

I am probably in the minority here but f**k UEFA, they have a great opportunity to prove that the game is about the fans and hold it at Wembley, where more fans can attend that was originally thought, but NO they will not allow that, unless they can get exemption from quarantine, thereby making it all about themselves. I would love the Government to f**k them up and if they move it to Portugal ban all travel completely to both Turkey and Portugal even for elite sport teams.
You only have to look at the ticket prices from past finals to see uefa don’t give a fuck about the fans. Their morality re the super league was absolutely hilarious all they care about is uefa

I would much prefer it to be in Portugal rather than Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.