Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

IF we get to the final, will there be a fanzone in Paris for supporters who didn't manage to get tickets? I would definitely be interested in this. I'm guessing each team will be allocated their own section to avoid trouble.

That’s what I think, I never go to away games in the champions league but will be in Paris should we get there.
If we're lucky enough to get there I'm confident we would easily sell our allocation no problem.
I think some of our own fans on here are starting to believe the media myth being pushed by fans of the red top clubs, that we have no support.
If we get there, plenty of City fans living in various parts of the world would dig deep and be drawn there like a magnet now the Covid restrictions have eased.
I myself have two relatives who have lived in New Zealand the last six years telling me they would make the effort if we get there. This is not the Dog and Duck we're talking about.
This is Manchester City.

Last edited:
If we're lucky enough to get there I'm confident we would easily sell our allocation no problem.
I think some of our own fans on here are starting to believe the media myth being pushed by fans of the red top clubs, that we have no support.
If we get there, plenty of City fans living in various parts of the world would dig deep and be drawn there like a magnet now the Covid restrictions have eased.
I myself have two relatives who have lived in New Zealand the last six years telling me they would make the effort if we get there. This is not the Dog and Duck we're talking about.
This is Manchester City.

Last year me & Our Kid were able to get tickets; I'm pretty sure we would take three (adult) children along with us this year if we could get them tickets from City.

IF we get to the final, will there be a fanzone in Paris for supporters who didn't manage to get tickets? I would definitely be interested in this. I'm guessing each team will be allocated their own section to avoid trouble.
You needed to show your match ticket to get in the fanzone before the game in Porto, I think they let those without a ticket in near the kick off time. It was dire and expensive, lasted 15 mins. In Paris I dread to think what they will charge for a 450ml drink they will say is a pint.

I was in Madrid when Liverpool played Spurs in 2019

There must have been 100,000 ticketless Liverpool fans in Madrid, (yet strangely none at Heysel or Hillsborough), and on reflection I'd rather lose to Villareal, or even Real Madrid in the Semi Final, than be in the same city as those horrible, violent self appointed morally superior, holier than thou, this-means-more, criminals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.