Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Seen EasyJet put on extra flights after the game last night from Manchester to Paris, Friday to Sunday. As cheap as £120 but now about £900

flights to Amsterdam are 120 and trains to Paris are 3 hours long and around £30

see what it's like after the game tonight if we go through

IF it's going to cost me getting on for a grand I'll swerve it and go on holiday with the missus watch it over there

All these different options are fine but what are you supposed to do in Paris when there is no accommodation at an affordable price?
True enough. Might be an idea to get there on the day via whatever means, and get a train out of there early the next morning to wherever one is flying back from and not even bother with any accomodation. Just stash your bag in a locker at the station or something

flights to Amsterdam are 120 and trains to Paris are 3 hours long and around £30

see what it's like after the game tonight if we go through

IF it's going to cost me getting on for a grand I'll swerve it and go on holiday with the missus watch it over there
It’s the bus which is £30 mate and can take upto 9 hours fuck that

train is nearly 3 hrs but nearly £300 return unless I’ve missed something ?

It’s the bus which is £30 mate and can take upto 9 hours fuck that

train is nearly 3 hrs but nearly £300 return unless I’ve missed something ?
Break the train journey up and you might get it cheaper. Also, with accomodation options in Paris extremely limited and expensive, maybe stay in Brussels on the Friday and train it in on the Saturday. Don't book digs for the Saturday in Paris - instead, stash your bag at Gare du Nord and get the fuck out of there as early as possible Sunday morning. This is what I'm now looking at in case Ibis pull a ****'s trick and cancel my Paris hotel reservation for the Friday and Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.