Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone else’s flight home earlier than expected? Mine is 2355 with boarding starting at 2315, surely cutting it fine if we get the dreaded extra time and pens
Mine is the same I was expecting a 3am departure on flight 15. Sure it will wait if need be

Anyone else’s flight home earlier than expected? Mine is 2355 with boarding starting at 2315, surely cutting it fine if we get the dreaded extra time and pens
One of the stewards just said all the boarding passes are at that time so they could issue the return boarding cards today

€6 for a pint of Heineken in fans park, found a bar doing bottles of Super Bock for €1.30

Lads here saying you have to go to the fan park to show them your ticket, Covid test and ID to get a stadium pass. Not seen that on anything from City, bollocks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.