Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Give me an example ie flight number ....I’ve checked can’t find any. My son has just done it and had no choice but go to Lisbon, load of other lads booked from Edinburgh which do direct flights Thursday to Tuesday
Go onto easyJet.com.
2x Flights out Fri 28th (12:10 and 15:10) 2x return Sun 30th (12:40 and 15:50). Also flight out on Sat 09:10. Can’t actually do anymore for you :-)

Go onto easyJet.com.
2x Flights out Fri 28th (12:10 and 15:10) 2x return Sun 30th (12:40 and 15:50). Also flight out on Sat 09:10. Can’t actually do anymore for you :-)
Cheers ... £580 return sat 9.10 return Sunday 12-40. Think I will wait on spike or the club itself. Will need a grand all told... not got it

here’s an option for you
Weds - stansted to porto 15.50 arrives 18.10
sun evening - Lisbon to stansted 19.45 arr 22.25

porto to Lisbon train is €15 and takes 3 hours.

still there £156 return.

What's Flixbus pal?
Its a Europe-wide coach company . Lisbon to Porto ( which , distance -wise is a bit like Manchester to London ) takes about 3.5 hours and I saw it the other day , with a reservation coming in at about 3 Euros. Trainline are selling Flixbus tickets.

The testing criteria is confusing.
Travelling out can you use the free NHS one?
Over there can you use the rapid test home kits then book one for arrivaling home or have I got all this wrong

Over there can you use the rapid test home kits then book one for arrivaling home or have I got all this wrong
no

No. As it stands , you'll need to pay around £50+ for a private PCR test ( not a free NHS test)in the UK before you depart . Then get a test ( possibly a lateral flow (paid for) whilst you're in Portugal before you return to the UK. Assuming all these are negative and you've been filling in your locater form for the stay, you're good to go.
This could possibly change in a few days , if Portugal relax certain rules, but they may not, which is understandable . I think the test in Portugal is the elephant the room at the moment . Thousands of English fans queuing up at a private clinic for a lateral flow test to present on entry at the UK border.
If fans are only staying one night, which is understandable , I'm not sure how these measures could be introduced. Hopefully a bit of common sense and practicality can be worked out without putting anyone's health at risk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.