Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

God, I'm so done with COVID now.

Not only are there fewer than 1k people in hospital with COVID, but there are also very few deaths. All those deaths are the fucking idiots who are rejecting their vaccines because they think Bill Gates is microchipping them.

Everyone travelling on this trip will be tested. Everyone travelling will take precautions. The Portuguese Government is happily taking in British holidaymakers. Probably 50%+ of the fans who'll qualify for tickets would have had their vaccine(s).

If they were bothered about COVID they should have kept their mouths shut and let somewhere else host it.
Good job it’s not Bolton v Blackburn

That horse has surely bolted though?
Not if it’s for political reasons , someone on here said they have elections coming up and there own ppl are not happy as they are only letting half that number into there own domestic games.
Could be that they are screwing uefa now they have secured the game . Looks to be a problem between them and uefa rather then city and uefa.
Fk who knows

As frustrating as all this is having to wait for what's going on, I'm sure the other day when City posted an update saying they were in dialogue with the relevant people still all that was getting posted on here was "why post something if there is no update?!" - I don't think those in the Comms team at City are sat about thinking "right lets keep holding this off until people are contemplating giving up their season ticket", I'm guessing they want the next info they publish to be *the* info but they cannot yet.
Take your point but it’s all about managing expectations. If you declare there will be an announcement on x day and at x time then that is what you should do, even if it’s not defining. Either that or don’t make the statement in the first place.
If you say it will happen, that’s what people will expect, can’t blame them for getting edgy when there is silence.

They just haven’t thought it through.
if they really want EVERYONE in and out in a day, that’s 12,000 fans.
thats 48 planes.
allowing 5 minute airport slots that’s over 4 hours to get them all landed and, more importantly, taken off again.
8pm ko.
even if no extra time and pens, I can’t imagine the first fans getting back to the airport before 11.30, so 48 planes taking off at 5 minute intervals from half midnight until half four.

can you land at Manchester at 4 in the morning?
no, you cant. Nor at Gatwick/Heathrow.

totally unworkable for the sort of numbers they want.

and all that is assuming good weather. Crackers

Not if it’s for political reasons , someone on here said they have elections coming up and there own ppl are not happy as they are only letting half that number into there own domestic games.
Could be that they are screwing uefa now they have secured the game . Looks to be a problem between them and uefa rather then city and uefa.
Fk who knows
But surely by doing this they have now encouraged more people to travel? Those people who couldn't be bothered or couldn't afford it can now travel over, on top of those who have booked independently. Its a huge misunderstanding of football fans and how they organize trips if so and they will be shooting themselves in the foot.

Just on Private COVID Tests, I’m using DAM-health and doing the test on the Thursday before flying out with spike on the Friday. However, you can’t get the mandatory Day 2 test at Dam-health as it says “coming soon”. Does anybody know which clinics in Manchester offer the mandatory day 2 test for the return?

Attachments

• 61B00A9C-D917-4E80-83DB-F71C8C2841F6.jpeg
    61B00A9C-D917-4E80-83DB-F71C8C2841F6.jpeg
    292.1 KB · Views: 17

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.