Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

At what points do people think it becomes no hope. I'm just off the list that's expected and don't know whether to try and stay on it or just give up

Was one of the lucky ones to bag a cheap ticket earlier, but just out of interest how many further down the ladder would be prepared to fork out for one of the £386/£515 tickets if it gets down to their points and that’s all that’s left? Obviously it doesn’t apply to me but if it did, I would probably square it off by jumping on the day trip as the travel is free and I’d effectively saved myself about £400 by doing that so it suddenly becomes more doable.

Was one of the lucky ones to bag a cheap ticket earlier, but just out of interest how many further down the ladder would be prepared to fork out for one of the £386/£515 tickets if it gets down to their points and that’s all that’s left? Obviously it doesn’t apply to me but if it did, I would probably square it off by jumping on the day trip as the travel is free and I’d effectively saved myself about £400 by doing that so it suddenly becomes more doable.
I would do it. I accepted that would be the case early on if it got to my points level. Even with the free travel it's an extremely expensive day when you throw in testing costs, food, drink and miscellaneous spends. Nobody is doing it for less than £500 if in the top two brackets.

hi..I have a 2 day flight booked with sport option @ £399. I cant travel now so if anyone is looking for a flight happy to transfer to them for the £399 i paid and i will pay the £50 name transfer -flight only
Date: 13th May 21

We are pleased to accept your reservation as follows:

Cost per item

Qty

Total Amount

UEFA Champions League

Manchester City Two Night Stay

Estadio Do Dragao, Porto, Portugal - Sat 29th May 2021, 20:00

Manchester Airport to Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport - 2 Night Trip Package

Flight Details

Out - 28th May 2021 - TBC - TBC - Manchester Airport to Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport - Departs 08:30 - Arrives 11:30

Ret - 30th May 2021 - TBC - TBC - Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport to Manchester Airport - Departs 13:00 - Arrives 15:30

Includes

Return Flights, and airport taxes. Price Excludes hotel if not booked, transfers and match tickets. Final itineraries will be sent 3-5 days prior to departure.

Passengers

£399.00

I’d buy the £515 one in a heartbeat plus have independent travel and hotel booked, I won’t get one but hopefully someone may have a spare over there if not I’m ok with that

Fine unless you already booked flights

The free flights are OK but let's not ignore the fact that 5 planes were filled by Spike before this was announced plus other flights elsewhere.

Then you have the issue of more tickets being siphoned to those flights. That is wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.