Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Heard many more City in Porto than Chelsea. The ground equal obviously. Might be wrong but reminded of the Charity Shield at Villa Park in 2012 if so

Is the ballot for local residents or do you just think/know this helps in regard the chances of being successful ?

Or, have I just fallen for a Jimbo wind up ? :O
The UEFA ticket account doesn't require an address field.
My logic was that with such a short amount of time between their ballot and the game itself, and with Portugal seeming to not really want people to come to the game, it just seemed sensible to add a Portuguese address.
Can't really see them wanting to give tickets to people all over Europe and will probably restrict to locals.
Might be wrong but seems logical.

BTW now the ticket info is up i have stopped going on about fun zones.

Anybody used this blind spot clinic for the tests? Supposed to have teamed up with the supporters club

It comes with a pre paid envelope but does say 'preferred option' is to drop off in Manchester (Canal Street) either Thursday or Friday between 6am - 10am. I'm not taking the risk so will pop into Manchester for peace of mind.

Its the cheapest one for both tests i've seen and also as it's the link up with the official supporters group, you'd hope it will go smooth!

Explains the process here...

Hi mate. Have you used these?

Does anyone know whether this link is only for sheikh funded club trip or can be used for us independents?
Ha ha. Only for us Paupers who have sheikh on speed dial.

Its open to all mate but depending on stay of your trip, might not be worthwhile. It covers day in and out.

Hope you enjoy the trip and come home a European champion

Hi mate. Have you used these?
Not yet but I'm booking tomorrow. Me and my dad. Take the test to Manchester Thursday morning, covers flight out, includes the day 2 proof to get back.

Seems almost too simple for this shenanigans to be true but all checks out and 'official' link up with supporters club.

Such a shame we have to worry about this really

Must admit I'm really excited now. Love to have done 2/3 days with many of my pals but £60 to fly and ticket with my dad to see city in champs league final, seems only city fans could moan..

I hope anyone who wants to go gets a ticket, we'll all have a different story to tell but let's hope come Sunday morning, we're all happy in our bar/Hotel/Hostel/stuck in airport/bbq/home.

Win or lose....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.