Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm eligible but going to see if any available when my sons points hopefully kick in tomorrow.
1186 left at present on the planner but could be more still to come out

I hope so mate.

The ticket prices are a joke but not unexpected with UEFA.

They know idiots like me will pay it if they have too.
Yeah they know they can get away with it. It's shameless, especially considering they're working with a reduced capacity anyway! The money generated by ticket sales for the final will literally be a drop in the ocean compared to the sponsorship deals and other revenue.

My experiences of City Supporter Services over the last 2 days

1. Yesterday early morning had query on kids loyalty points, took 50 mins to get through, but all sorted, service good, website shit

2. My ticket window opened at 3 pm, ticket bought by 3:04 pm but not sure if others had the same issue but it didn’t tell me which travel options were available and which I had selected, so rand supporter services at 3:95 as number 70 in the queue, an hour and 40 minutes later I got to number 1 in the queue, got told this 3 times, and then at 16:40 it just said “thank you, goodbye” and I was cut iff

3. Last night I was completely unaware whether I was on City plane as I wanted or not, so sent 2 emails to the club, as of yet no response, but appreciate they are busy. Decided to cover my options and book a return flight to Porto and 2 days accommodation, but left all night shitting it as to whether my ticket would end up in a club plane without me

4. Spent 2 hours on the phone this morning but did actually get through. Politely mentioned yesterday’s problems and was met with a response of what do you expect me to do about that? Supporter/Customer Services indeed! Mentioned the website issues and the fact that others may be having the same issues, and she was completely disinterested, customer service?! Anyway they are posting my ticket out but I am now a few hundred quid down but get 2 days in Porto, but I can just about afford that, others maybe not.

Not for the first time City’s website, phone network, staffing levels and customer service have in my view left a lot to be desired. On the upside I eventually have a ticket and travel sorted so I suppose I am very grateful, but there must be better ways of treating CUSTOMERS.
@BringBackSwales mate someone on here had the same issue re no travel and they posted last night that they'd contacted customer services and they'd sorted it by cancelling the original purchase and then re-buying the same seat(s) with travel option included. Might be worth you trying again as seems it depends who you get at Supporter Services. Or email one of the names mentioned earlier. You could also quote my tweet to supporter services yesterday afternoon that asked them about the travel option not being visible. Good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.