Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Does say advised, so it’s not mandatory
Yeah I wondered about that, thing is need to get a test to fly home anyway I can’t risk doing the PCR on Thursday lunch time, given spike flight is at 11-25 Sunday there’s every chance even that would have expired the 72 hours. That’s why I believe everyone on Spikes trip should go safe and get tested Tuesday, gives us two days to chase results

Well just to lighten the mood as have personally given up in getting a ticket and am moving house ,so very stressed.

Was in Chiang Rai, with my best pal, going to do a trek to stay with hill tribes for a week. The night before we set out had a dodgy meal and had the worst squits ever. Had loads of imodium and codeine as was always prepared for the worst and wished to complete the trip. Took copious amounts of both and after a James Bond boat up the Mekong River, elephant ride, and a long walk we finally reached the destination. After three days woke up at about 5am with a strong urge to open my bowels. There was a lavvy but it stank so much and I noticed the locals always used the bushes. Went into the bushes and decided to drop one. Shortly after, there was a rustling in the bushes and looked behind me and there was a wild boar waiting for me to finish. And yes it made a meal of my droppings.Was terrified, but it was only after one thing.
For breakfast the locals made us bacon and eggs, so I asked where do you get the bacon from.You can guess the answer.
Circle of life mate haha, that's some Lion King shit right there. Just don't tell the vegan brigade

Just checked on Gov website;

'You must take the test in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

For example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you must take the test on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.'

So going off this if you are on the day trip and arriving back in UK on Sunday then a test taken on Wednesday should be fine
Sorry but that's wrong.
You'll be flying back on the Sunday, so the test will need to have been done Thu/Fri/Sat

Question for anyone who booked on the official trip... What happened next? I've got the confirmation email saying I've booked that trip, but nothing has been sent about flights (so I can't book my day two test yet). I presume they email about it?
Try contacting sport’s world, they have just sent me a new email with a new link for passport info. I never received the initial email.

I’ve had nothing!!!
Not in spam bin or anywhere
And 1hr and 25 on phone, got to first place then ‘Goodbye’ ffs
You should get an e-mail off man city official travel asking you to add all travel details

Try e-mailing ManCityTravel@Sportsworld.co.uk if its not arrived

There's also a number at the bottom

Sportsworld, Causeway House, 13 The Causeway, Teddington, London TW11 0JR, +44 (0)203 314 8255

Yeah I wondered about that, thing is need to get a test to fly home anyway I can’t risk doing the PCR on Thursday lunch time, given spike flight is at 11-25 Sunday there’s every chance even that would have expired the 72 hours. That’s why I believe everyone on Spikes trip should go safe and get tested Tuesday, gives us two days to chase results
Same day Test ANYTIME Thursday will cover you getting back on Sunday pal. To get back into the UK its a negative PCR Test done within the previous 3 days (not 72hrs as is the requirement for Portugal).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.