Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Could‘ve got my ticket earlier today, but would’nt be fare going without my two sons. My youngest has had a season ticket since the day he was born and i’m proud to say he is now as passionate about City as anyone. His points, 14,800 don’t kick in until tomorrow at 5, I’ll be gutted for him, me and my other son on 17,100 points if we miss out. A sleepless night awaits..
Hope you all got sorted, son in law got the very last £60 one this afternoon he been sweating over night that I'd be leaving him in the bar to watch on the telly. :-)

My mate who's lad plays for city just got this message.
Nice one from the sheikh

As a result of the First Team’s progress through to the Club’s first UEFA Champions League Final next Saturday 29th May, all members of staff have been awarded a ticket and transport to Porto complimentary of His Highness Sheikh Mansour. As such, all fixtures and training sessions scheduled on Saturday 29th will be cancelled to allow staff to travel to Portugal on that date for the final.

My mate who's lad plays for city just got this message.
Nice one from the sheikh

As a result of the First Team’s progress through to the Club’s first UEFA Champions League Final next Saturday 29th May, all members of staff have been awarded a ticket and transport to Porto complimentary of His Highness Sheikh Mansour. As such, all fixtures and training sessions scheduled on Saturday 29th will be cancelled to allow staff to travel to Portugal on that date for the final.
They all deserve it. As pep repeatedly says, the whole team play their part in the excellence we produce

Can someone help:

got 3 season tickets - all on just over 13k points, Cannot log in to mum's account as they have the same email address and cannot contact city to change it as phones are not getting through.

Mum has separate flights, me and dad going on club package:
- can we buy all three from the linked account in one go and only select flights for 2 people?
- If not can we buy 2 tickets from one account with flights, then can I log back in and buy a single seat for my mum from MY account as we cannot get in hers?

Thanks!

Thanks Colin. The solution in my case was for Supporter Services to cancel my ticket (briefly) and to rebook the same ticket with travel. It took quite a while but I got sorted eventually. I saw another poster on here needed the same solution

Mark who was helping me in Supporter Services was helpful but I sensed they were a bit shell shocked with the amount of queries to resolve.

In case it helps, I rang them at 7.59am this morning but it was probably a few seconds after 8am when I got through the automated message. That landed me in 13th place in the queue and I got through to Supporter Services 30 minutes later (probably 3 hours queueing in total)

FWIW I’ve got a mate who was still trying to get through this afternoon after being cut off 3 times, including managing to get to 2nd and 1st in the queue in his first two attempts.
Well that’s the 3 rd time I’ve held on and guess what.....it just went dead at the end
That’s 5 hours 36 I’ve been on phone in total
Ah well, up at ten to eight it is then

Can I book with my passport then change it on Thursday when I pick up my new passport. Cutting it fine I know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.