Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

So we’ve had a nightmare

ordered 2 tickets with travel pack. No email so rang city who said they needed to cancel and re order as they hadn’t transferred travel on but it was there fault. They cancelled it and then phone went dead (12pm so after city had sold out) got back through and they said they’ve gone to someone else and we’ve lost our tickets. Now no tickets to give us and not much help from supporter services.

anyone any ideas of who to email?!
Did they take money out of your account ?

all those reduced allocations under Pearce, sven, hughes, and even Mancini seem to have been forgotten, why were they reduced, because the demand wasn't there, the club knew they would end up with a bill because all those desperate for loyalty points couldnt be arsed to go, but it doesnt end there, there were numerous cup games at home where the stadium was half empty, the year we won the cup, we had stewards in cb level 3 offering us to move seats in the north stand against Villa, so the ground wouldnt look so empty for tv. I have sympathy for the younger fans, but the opportunity has been there for anyone over 18 since the early 2000's
Not even Pearce wanted to attend under Pearce :)

So we’ve had a nightmare

ordered 2 tickets with travel pack. No email so rang city who said they needed to cancel and re order as they hadn’t transferred travel on but it was there fault. They cancelled it and then phone went dead (12pm so after city had sold out) got back through and they said they’ve gone to someone else and we’ve lost our tickets. Now no tickets to give us and not much help from supporter services.

anyone any ideas of who to email?!
Lisa Eaton - head of supporter services

lisa.eaton@mcfc.co.uk

all those reduced allocations under Pearce, sven, hughes, and even Mancini seem to have been forgotten, why were they reduced, because the demand wasn't there, the club knew they would end up with a bill because all those desperate for loyalty points couldnt be arsed to go, but it doesnt end there, there were numerous cup games at home where the stadium was half empty, the year we won the cup, we had stewards in cb level 3 offering us to move seats in the north stand against Villa, so the ground wouldnt look so empty for tv. I have sympathy for the younger fans, but the opportunity has been there for anyone over 18 since the early 2000's

Fun fact, the 4 straight seasons where I did every home and away were the end of the Pearce era, Sven and then Hughes.

My eldest was born the summer before the takeover, then three more kids arrived over the next few years so whilst I kept my season ticket and did homes I cut back the aways to maybe a couple a season - just at the time we started winning away. I’ve kept my points up with cup schemes so can get cup finals and could have got one for Porto if I’d wanted but doubt I’ll ever make that ground back up with the 22,000+ lot and fair play to them for getting there.

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.