Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone sign up to club flights yday and heard any details yet? I called club yesterday as we hadn’t been booked on when I bought tickets on Friday but haven’t heard anything from flight company yet wondering if we need to panic or wait til Monday
If you log onto your account in the tickets section it should show there as a separate line to your ticket. It should also be on your confirmation email.

Anyone sign up to club flights yday and heard any details yet? I called club yesterday as we hadn’t been booked on when I bought tickets on Friday but haven’t heard anything from flight company yet wondering if we need to panic or wait til Monday
You had to book on the club flights when you purchased the tickets

If you log onto your account in the tickets section it should show there as a separate line to your ticket. It should also be on your confirmation email.
Yeah it shows up but I haven’t had details of the actual flight

You had to book on the club flights when you purchased the tickets
Yeah I did it just didn’t go through. Club have added it on now for me and had confirmation of it. Just not had an email or flights is it meant to come from sports world or something

Believe me I’m been there!
First please check your email confirmation for the match ticket, it should be on there.
If not, you’ve got to ring Supporter Services, I did 3 times for a total of 5 hours 20 mins.
Try and be first on in the morning, and on Saturday it opened at 8am, not 9am as advertised.
0161 444 1894, then 1,then 2, then 1

Yeah it shows up but I haven’t had details of the actual flight
I’d be on to them like a shot. We got our email about 5 hours after purchase. Only went to lead Booker though. Also needed all passport details for all passengers yesterday I think.

Has anyone actually had there flight e tickets ? I have received the Passport Confirmation & Travel Information email

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.