Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone sign up to club flights yday and heard any details yet? I called club yesterday as we hadn’t been booked on when I bought tickets on Friday but haven’t heard anything from flight company yet wondering if we need to panic or wait til Monday
We arranged to do the club trip yesterday after having a nightmare trying to work it all out if done independently.

Club said all details will be with us next week and we were told not to panic.

Reactions: FSD
Don’t shoot the messenger but a few coppers just came into the bar I’m in and one of them is going over working the game, he said out of the two fan parks city have the best and it’s somewhere by the river

Don’t shoot the messenger but a few coppers just came into the bar I’m in and one of them is going over working the game, he said out of the two fan parks city have the best and it’s somewhere by the river
That will be Ribeira its fukin brilliant we were there last time, just over “pont luis” if you look on a map

I was under the impression that you wouldn’t get a tickets till nearer time. If confirmed and passport numbers give. All is ok and good to go.
Yes, the message I got said e tickets by no later then Thursday 27th and keep checking your Junk Mail.

is this the fan zone we'll be in if we're travelling with the club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.