Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Hi all,

So me and my uncle qualified for tickets on Saturday morning - after 48 hours of jubilation we've had an email from City this evening advising we can pick our tickets up from tomorrow at the club - due to having specified we are making our own way.

Problem is, we have specified we want the club organised flights, its on our order confirmation and we have already had emails confirming passport deets and dietary requirements etc. Including the attached screenshot below:

View attachment 17715

Has this happened to anyone else? Its causing a shit ton of stress and other than ringing the ticket office I'm not sure what to do. Any help appreciated.

I had an issue with my flights over the weekend

I got in touch directly with Sportsworld. They were fantastic. Really helpful and quick to reply and sorted it all out

the email address is at the bottom of your confirmation. Worth a try

I gonna drive down on Wed night
Nothing confirmed yet but it will be most likely directly outside my hotel knowing my luck
I can’t pick mine up at the ground so I was planning on going down to the fan park early doors and get out of there before it gets busy

6000 City fans getting tested for bastard covid this week.
Unfortunately not all will test negative and I sincerely hope those that don't do not get ill with it.
However,what happens to the 500+ (estimate figure and by no means accurate) unlucky souls flight places and match tickets that do get the dreaded news that they can't travel?

6000 City fans getting tested for bastard covid this week.
Unfortunately not all will test negative and I sincerely hope those that don't do not get ill with it.
However,what happens to the 500+ (estimate figure and by no means accurate) unlucky souls flight places and match tickets that do get the dreaded news that they can't travel?
Rate in Manchester is less than 60 per 100k for 7 days.
Means that for 6000 is around 4 people so numbers way less than you’re quoting. Especially given the points needed most will be older and vaccine rates higher than general population and I suspect relatively low proportion of fans are from Bolton which is the highest of the Manchester suburbs...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.