Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

This happened in Madrid a few weeks before Covid kicked in. Loads of blues were outside with tickets but couldn’t get in cos they didn’t have matching Id.

I have been told that details have been passed on and will be cross checked at the ground. How true this is I don’t know

Just a FYI Blues. Loads locked out of Madrid last season with tickets.

They stopped everyone from entering the away section outside the ground. Tickets were checked against their list.

I went on Saturday and no checks at all. In fact my ticket didn't work and they just let me in.

Good luck. Enjoy..

I’m 67 and never missed a final since 1969
Went to Vienna and full members , Newcastle 68
Didn’t have a ticket for Porto
Went on uefa site after re booting and told sold out I managed to get one more luck than judgement
€600 euros
Fucking robbers
Only live once
I will be the only one booing the anthem in dear seats

Yeh was about to do it at £655 each, then there was a £235 booking fee per ticket.
Yeah my finger hovered on the mouse for two of those tickets but I just thought it’s absolutely obscene and closed the page again- can these prices go down if not much take up in the next few days?

If successful in the uefa open sale earlier, has anyone had their e-ticket/s loaded on to the uefa champions league ticket app? I’ve had the payment successful email, can confirm money has been taken from account plus received a copy of the invoice, but nothing else (yet). Cheers.

How do these cunts get tickets? I thought these websites were bot proof these days, no third parties should have a single ticket, let alone hundreds
They're actually adverting as Manchester City's "Official Ticket Partner" when you try and purchase!

If successful in the uefa open sale earlier, has anyone had their e-ticket/s loaded on to the uefa champions league ticket app? I’ve had the payment successful email, can confirm money has been taken from account plus received a copy of the invoice, but nothing else (yet). Cheers.
Same boat as you, squire. Think it'll probably be tomorrow now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.