Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It’s a gamble, but these tickets are going to be transferable, I reckon the club point of sale coupled with the handover checks at the ticket office are the only security check that can be validated. For club travel that check ends on distribution on plane, for independents who didn’t collect at ground it ends at fan zone collection. You could now buy a ticket of a blue or a Chelsea fan for that matter, the only security at the ground will be being able to stand up and walk in the general direction of a turnstile, with a ticket and a negative PCR or antigen and passport. The only check they could do is I’d v COVID cert. the bottom line is the security is only for minimising risks around COVID
Just to add to my post….it will be a sad fact…but some of us will fail the PCR and won’t get there… mates may well be having to take a mates ticket over there to sell. Fucking shit stinks but this is inevitable

the only tickets that won’t see light of day again will be people who didn’t make the club flight, can’t see city being capable let alone able to recycle, they’ll just stay in their envelopes on the plane

Last edited:
Has it been said anywhere that ID is required at ground on the day?

Why would you take your passport out on the piss if you do not need to
Took my Passport with me to the Monaco game a few years ago and got it nicked from my back pocket on the way out! Only found out I didn't have it as I was in the hotel packing for the flight home. Called the British Embassy and they said I had to go all the way to Marseilles to get an emergency one before I could get back to the UK. Just before I was about to get on the 3 hour train to Marseilles, I thought I would give the Stadium a call, with my O Level french. They couldn't have been nicer. They said it happens a lot after big international games, pick pockets come out to feed! They usually discard the passports - just want the wallets. They told me to come down to the stadium as their security and cleaning team were still doing their morning post-game rounds. So having canceled the flight home, I had nothing to lose and headed back, and would you believe it - in the Stadium security office - there was my passport in a box with a load of others!! They even gave me a tour of the stadium!! So come Saturday - that little fucker is glued into my boxer shorts!!

Attachments

• IMG_4216.JPG
    IMG_4216.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
Quite a lot did. They seemed to be reappearing for a while for those who persisted.
I tried for 2¼ hours.

The flaw was the "encrypta" to stop bots. I'd guess it only actually offered me the "choose a traffic light (or summat similar)" around 20 times out of 300+ attempts when adding tickets to my bssket.

When I eventually overcame this, my "5 minute window" was down to 10 seconds to complete transaction. I was inputting my passport number and saw the screen allowing me to amend the name for the ticket when it timed out.

Add this to the shenanigans with those clowns at Randox, and it's been 9 days of one gigantic f*cking mess.

Did you have to take your lad with you to get his ticket? Me and my brother are on different loyalty points and didnt get our tickets on one transaction but hes struggling to get to the ground this week cos of work & we dont fancy going to the fan park at any point so I was just gonna go on my own to get both. I have his ticket collection number
Did you get them on same family and friends mate if you did then you pick them up if you take some photo ID of yourself, if not he's a bit stuffed I'm afraid will either have to get to ground or it's the fan zone.
they are open 8am to 8pm though.

Did you have to take your lad with you to get his ticket? Me and my brother are on different loyalty points and didnt get our tickets on one transaction but hes struggling to get to the ground this week cos of work & we dont fancy going to the fan park at any point so I was just gonna go on my own to get both. I have his ticket collection number
I went on my own mate and there wasn't a problem.

However, he is on my friends and family list and it was me who made the purchase.

If you bought his ticket as he is on your friends and family list I think you'll be ok.

If not, I'd check first.

A lad in front of me tried to pick his mates ticket up at the same time and they wouldn't let him.

I tried for 2¼ hours.

The flaw was the "encrypta" to stop bots. I'd guess it only actually offered me the "choose a traffic light (or summat similar)" around 20 times out of 300+ attempts when adding tickets to my bssket.

When I eventually overcame this, my "5 minute window" was down to 10 seconds to complete transaction. I was inputting my passport number and saw the screen allowing me to amend the name for the ticket when it timed out.

Add this to the shenanigans with those clowns at Randox, and it's been 9 days of one gigantic f*cking mess.
Really sorry to hear that. I've heard a few similar tales. Don't know if you are desperate but the club told me that "in the unlikely event of any returns they will be made available to independent travellers in the fan zone". With the Covid uncertainty it must be a possibility.

I was one of the lucky ones today but with a heavy heart I might have to sell my 2 tickets (category 2).

One tip I always get told when purchasing tickets is to turn your wifi off and use your 4G/5G - much smoother.

Anyone else struggling to load their tickets through the UCL app? I have the invoice/confirmation but the app tells me there are no tickets associated with this email.
Everyone is in the same boat with the app/tickets. It will be tomorrow or Thursday.

I managed to get a ticket before the portal was open this morning. But I had already prepared for the portal battle royal and had my laptop connected to the router with an Ethernet cable and holy fucking smokes - I was getting 300mb download and 450mb upload! My contract is for 600mb but I’ve never seen it like that before - I could have bought 200 tickets before anyone else had even entered the ticket section.

Just to add to my post….it will be a sad fact…but some of us will fail the PCR and won’t get there… mates may well be having to take a mates ticket over there to sell. Fucking shit stinks but this is inevitable

the only tickets that won’t see light of day again will be people who didn’t make the club flight, can’t see city being capable let alone able to recycle, they’ll just stay in their envelopes on the plane
They told me that if there are any returns they will sell them at the fan park, presumably at the ticket pick up point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.