Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I tried for 2¼ hours.

The flaw was the "encrypta" to stop bots. I'd guess it only actually offered me the "choose a traffic light (or summat similar)" around 20 times out of 300+ attempts when adding tickets to my bssket.

When I eventually overcame this, my "5 minute window" was down to 10 seconds to complete transaction. I was inputting my passport number and saw the screen allowing me to amend the name for the ticket when it timed out.

Add this to the shenanigans with those clowns at Randox, and it's been 9 days of one gigantic f*cking mess.
I tied for 2 hours. Had loads of tickets to choose from but every time I choose the number of seats it said unfortunately the seats have gone. Happened about 100 times. Gutted tbh.

They told me that if there are any returns they will sell them at the fan park, presumably at the ticket pick up point.
Be great if they did, however they won’t do refunds to people who bought them, be good to know if they will tho, because that will confirm my view that there is no embedded security in the ticket itself, linking it to purchaser name or passport

Last edited:
I was one of the lucky ones today but with a heavy heart I might have to sell my 2 tickets (category 2).

One tip I always get told when purchasing tickets is to turn your wifi off and use your 4G/5G - much smoother.

Anyone else struggling to load their tickets through the UCL app? I have the invoice/confirmation but the app tells me there are no tickets associated with this email.
They will email again when tickets are in your inbox I believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.