Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Both of my CAT2 tickets ARE available.

Will transfer when tickets appear in the UCL app. (hopefully today)

Can provide invoice.

pm if interested
Are the tickets not tied to your passport number mate, can you actually transfer them?

same here, stress levels going through the roof,
Pretty much since they first started talk of it moving away from Turkey every day has been a different kind of stress. I absolutely dread to think what I’m gonna be like 1- when I open my test results email and 2- when it gets to the evening of my flight and the results haven’t been sent! I’m gonna lose my shit.

I’m also not expecting tickets until Friday for some reason and I have no idea what block I’m in!

Are the tickets not tied to your passport number mate, can you actually transfer them?
My understanding is you can only transfer the guest one. I tried to buy two for a mate and his daughter and it out one in my name - as I already had one I had to let them go and get mate to register by which time they’d all gone.

I had my supervised PCR test this morning and was told that whilst results should arrive tomorrow evening, it could be Friday. Good thing we don't fly until Saturday AM!

Worried this is going to catch lots of people out.

My understanding is you can only transfer the guest one. I tried to buy two for a mate and his daughter and it out one in my name - as I already had one I had to let them go and get mate to register by which time they’d all gone.

In the UEFA T&Cs it says you can transfer one or both to friends & family, in the case of illness.

i think you can see below.

ED4C8FCF-8157-43C1-993D-BED01B47BA64.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.