Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

How the fuck did Chelsea manage to sell out in a single day then return 800 tickets?? Doesn’t make sense at all.. I smell a Gary Neville ..!
They had 2 lots of ticket sales one sold with travel. One where you could travel independently. The latter sold out on day one, the former didn't sell out.

I don't think it's that shocking that Chelsea had returned tickets.

It's not their first Champions League final so there's less demand from fans to jump through all the hoops. They're also underdogs and won't really be expecting to win. It's a lot of money, stress and time to go to the final so you can't blame them for not being as keen as us.

It's bloody great news for a few hundred City fans who'll now get into the ground! Let's make it count and make it a home atmosphere for City.
It should be a great boost for our players, if there are obviously more City fans there.

Also, I take what you say about Chelsea's excuses ... but imagine the fun the press would be having now if *we'd* returned 800 tickets - you'd never hesr the end of it.

Chelsea have never had as much support as City. Sours have. Also they have had Europe finals recently I suppose.

Thanks for the explanation mate

So why not just ditch the travel option and sell the tickets with independent travel ? That’s shitting on their fans from a great height
Apparently uefa / portugal stipulated x had to be sold with in and out travel. If you remember City said the majority of tickets had to be sold with travel too, it looks like we had more happy to go on official travel.

Chelsea have never had as much support as City. Sours have. Also they have had Europe finals recently I suppose.
The Thursday night cup is no comparison to a CL final though mate, I bet a lot of match going Chelsea fans were not old enough to attend their last final in 2012.. Obviously an underlying reason but I don’t think CL cup final apathy is one of em..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.