Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

They don't know so they are making it up, Whether you like it or not making things up like that is scouse like. And I said 'let's not turn into'.
Do you think it sold out to fans with 21500 points?
The lads I know who are going without tickets are as I said old school Blues, they are not on the uefa scheme and no longer have season tickets, BUT I would love it, just love it in the words of KK for you to tell any of them to their faces that they are “scouse-like”, fucking lol

The lads I know who are going without tickets are as I said old school Blues, they are not on the uefa scheme and no longer have season tickets, BUT I would love it, just love it in the words of KK for you to tell any of them to their faces that they are “scouse-like”, fucking lol
You appear to be completely missing my point. It isn't a difficult one either.

Have any of your 'old school blues' been on twitter /social media lying about how many points city sold out at to make us look great fans?

Have any of your 'old school blues' been on twitter/social media lying about knowing City have 80% of the neutral tickets to make us look great fans?

Have any of your 'old school blues' been on twitter/social media saying there is definitely 10,000 blues going over without tickets there to make us look great fans?

I suspect they haven't, but if they have I'll happily say to their faces that lying to make us look great fans is very 'scouse like'.

Last edited:
Got to say I could not give a dickens about what clowns that don’t go to games think about out support.
let’s rejoice that more of us can go. I am one via viagogo and I sense it was part of the sale yesterday.
it is not good, I am on the cup scheme but this is an exceptional year.
if you are in Porto, liaise with our fellow Blues whether going to the match or not.
hope this doesn’t sound too emotional but am in Lisbon and have had a touch (!) of port.

CiITY! ALWAY!

Apparently Chelsea had two sets of ticket distribution, the independent travelling fans allocation that sold out in a day, they also had a travel package allocation which didn’t sell out and they are the 800 that got returned .. I’m sure the neutral zone will be 90% Blues ..
It's gonna be mega if so,, we can do the "We are the South Stand" songs (and adjust it for where we actually get put...) or call is the cnuts stand because we had to sell our souls to UEFA to get seats :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.