Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

livefootballtickets
They're still showing 250 tickets available, including some in the City end, from £575.00.
The 4 we bought had a face value of 450EUR.
Yeah I saw that. Did they come as E tickets cos if it’s post it defo won’t arrive In time now. Also there are fees of £175 each checks c****

Holly Shit !

At LHR, checked a few sites and got a ticket for 400 quid all in. Transferred to my UEFA account within 10 mins … RESULT

Bought from TICOMBO.com … Guy who sold ticket said he bought in UEFA draw, wanted to double his money. 150 quid ticket, plus 100 quid fee.
Just looked on that site they are all like 700+. Did u get the last one or something ? Thanks.

Just looked on that site they are all like 700+. Did u get the last one or something ? Thanks.
Some of the listings on the site, actually allow the buyers to make a proposal. So even if a pair of tickets is listed at 1000 quid each, you can propose whatever you are ready to pay. And the Seller may accept or decline your proposal! When you open a specific listing, below the BUY Now button, there is a box "propose your own price".

Last edited:

This one was definitely on its own. He said he just put it on an hour a go. Yes, everything else was 700+.

Owner was guy in Portugal, got ticket in UEFA draw, wants to double his money and not be left with ticket .. communicated via email within 5 mins of order, transferred to my UEFA ticket account within 10 .. FUCKIN BRILLIANT

PS : App let me buy with Amex so I knew I would get refund if it was a scam …

FUCKIN BUZZIN …

I think if anyone wanted to play chicken, the high prices will drop tomorrow afternoon ?

You better not need a ticket to get in as I’m supposed to be picking up mine from the funzone!!!!
Just checked and must have read that part somewhere else, definitely says that you are dropped there to enjoy your day in central Porto. Also a free shuttle bus from our fanzone to the stadium, this reads as though it’s a separate service to the coaches from/to the airport for the official trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.