Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

What's the baggage policy at the ground? Couldn't find it on the website but have got so many papers I need to carry.
Also is it best to pay by cash or visa debit card. Always worry about getting stung on exchange rates!
Info from the club only said:

1. That some stadiums do not allow bags and

2. That the stadium has a bag storage facility - but City advise not to use it as it could take ages to queue afterwards and - for those on the day trip - that is an issue if you are due on a transit to the airport

What's the baggage policy at the ground? Couldn't find it on the website but have got so many papers I need to carry.
Also is it best to pay by cash or visa debit card. Always worry about getting stung on exchange rates!
Someone asked on twitter and city replied with a hyperlink for the uefa website with this statement abouts bags at the ground

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210528-164506.png
    Screenshot_20210528-164506.png
    245.4 KB · Views: 48
Anyone have a number for Sportsworld that gets through to a human?
Need to check the mrs passport details are correct on the booking

Is anyone on this thread out there already? What's the atmosphere like? Are there more City fans than Chelsea fans?

My in-laws just arrived in Porto and sent photos from the Ribeira bars which seem to be virtually all City. No Chelsea shirts. Reminds me of before the Europa game in 2012!

Our apartment is over the river in Gaia and you can hear the city fans singing from there.

My in-laws just arrived in Porto and sent photos from the Ribeira bars which seem to be virtually all City. No Chelsea shirts. Reminds me of before the Europa game in 2012!

Our apartment is over the river in Gaia and you can hear the city fans singing from there.
Get some piccies on here bud.

My neighbour just tested positive and can’t go !! He has managed to swap it all to a mate but gutted is a understatement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.