Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Glad you’re sorted but it makes my blood boil that people bought tickets just to make a big profit when loads of real fans missed out.

Agreed. But I have to be honest, if all tickets only went to fans on points, I’m never getting in. PRE COVID I did 6-7 games a year from my home in the USA. Costs me a fair few quid/bucks but doesn’t register for any significant loyalty points. The whole system for tickets needs sorting, from club level to organization level. But don’t think we’re going to see that any time soon.

Anyone that knows me knows I am genuine and can be trusted. @Bill and @Ric can vouch for me. Currently in a restaurant in Porto with my wife (who doesn’t have a ticket) waiter advised that the restaurant owner has 2 tickets in the area of uefa presidential party but he can’t go due to work commitments. Here’s the thing he wants 1000 euros per ticket. I tried to get it down but that’s the deal. I’m not paying that but If any ticketless fans want them then PM me and I will advise details. This is genuine and not a wind up but they are nervous about advertising them on the web so PM me and I will advise phone no and location of tickets.

I promise there is nothing in it for me and am only trying to help so hold back on abuse. If it’s not for you as it isn’t for me then pass but if you’re genuine and desperate and willing to pay these are excellent seats probably by the trophy presentation

i don’t know the face value of these so hope I’m not breaking any rules
Direct messaged you mate

Porto airport showing all the arrival times for Manchester flights. Manchester airport showing nothing for departures and Flight Radar showing no call signs or destinations, do any of you "spotters" know how I can trace my lads flight LS6196?

Think that all flights are prefixed EXS for excursion?

Last edited:
Yay .
Posh seats on the flight .
I knew the suit and tie with cutoff denim shorts combo would pay dividends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.