Champions League final tickets

First. Anyone who touts a ticket to a City Fan is the biggest Twat in the World.
Secondly the Turks will have them and for a Cock up the Bum you will probable get one.

There is no commitment to pay at this point, or put in your card details. If you are successful in the ballot you will have to decide whether its worth a gamble, but everyone will find out at the same point, so there is no advantage.

In my opinion, we'll get allocated 12-15k tickets, and I'd be impressed/surprised if we take more than 10k, so you probably don't even have to gamble through the UEFA ballot as you should be able to get one through City. Its going to be very expensive place to get to. I'd be surprised if you get much change out of £1000 just on vaguely convenient flights if you book after the semi final.

As per the UEFA website, each team in the final is allocated 20,000 tickets

First. Anyone who touts a ticket to a City Fan is the biggest Twat in the World.
Secondly the Turks will have them and for a Cock up the Bum you will probable get one.
I think you may have missed the point. The poster will want to go himself if we get there, he will not be touting it. If the victims get to the final and I had a ticket I would try to screw them for as much as possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.