Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Got an appointment with Dam Health 2pm on Thursday in Preston but starting to get a bit anxious following various reviews of the firm. They are still stating on phone line that they will provide results by midnight but website now says 24 hours. Anybody know anything to make this feel less (or more) stressful?

Starting to get really stressed with this. Been looking for a PCR fit to fly test certificate but need a day 2 test as well?!

Main worry is getting my results late friday and not being able to fill out all the paperwork and print.
I'm trying to convince my self that (a) it'll all be ok and everything will come through on time, I'll fill in everything correctly and my printer won't jam or (b) if it all goes tits up the worst that can happen is that I'm £185 down, can't go, City win 5 nil and I'm not there .... oh shit, that's not working!

Just booked my healthcare clinic manchester. Just released several 3 hour result tests on thursday at Hilton near the airport for 159 notes.

Right boys and girls, I seek the wisdom of Bluemoon.
I have a PCR test booked for 12-20 on Thursday, but am having my second vaccination on Thursday morning.
Can the vaccination have any effect on the PCR test? - I'm told it can't as it's not a "live" vaccine, but I'm having a little panic.

Got an appointment with Dam Health 2pm on Thursday in Preston but starting to get a bit anxious following various reviews of the firm. They are still stating on phone line that they will provide results by midnight but website now says 24 hours. Anybody know anything to make this feel less (or more) stressful?
Not sure, but used Wolstenholme pharmacy few times for work and they’ve always got me results in time... plus they use Randox labs which is same as airport one... so reliable sources
£100 all in or £110 for speed 24-32 hour results

I Fly out on 25th and had a test at dam in Stretford Chester Road today Sunday at 8am... I had my result emailed by 3pm...negative to my relief... You need to take your passport to the appointment....

I Fly out on 25th and had a test at dam in Stretford Chester Road today Sunday at 8am... I had my result emailed by 3pm...negative to my relief... You need to take your passport to the appointment....
Good point forgot about the passport bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.