Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Do you know I don’t mind admitting all this bollocks has been fucking stressful and no real need for it. It seems as though most of us have got to grips with it now so leave it to the lads on Saturday, our job is to just have more than a few beers and scream our fucking heads off.
How I long for the simple days when a European away trip was just a matter of booking a cheap hotel, early ferry and remembering tickets, passports and beer tokens.

So is a uk PCR test done at 6:15 am on Thursday good enough to get you back into the uk at 3pm on Sunday, given that that’s more like 80 hours?
Have mine at 0620 on Thursday, coming back Sunday. Government site for 'green's countries is 3 days before you fly to UK, not 72 hours. So a test on Thurs covers you until midnight on Sunday evening. It's only city that quoted the 72 hours.

Thousands of Aussie rules supporters are having to be tested and going into self isolation as one fan at a match tested positive.

Shitting myself about DAM health changing their website now ! fuckers charged us £100 for guaranteed midnight results, only now to have changed it to guaranteed within 24 hours which is useless really. The whole point in using them was for the guaranteed by midnight thing.

also, they literally have time slots that you have to select on their website, so if they didn’t have the capacity to guarantee the results by midnight on the same day then they simply shouldn’t have offered those slots. The very fact they offered the slots which everyone has then selected and paid for, is them suggesting they have capacity to deal with it. Fuming with them.
Changed mine from Thursday 1.30pm to today Wednesday 16.30
Guy said that will guarantee within 24 hours
Although I went to them because of same day results
Now web site changed to 24 hours
Scouse twats

It's in my head I'm going to test positive. I know how Wio felt all those years ago. Psychologically I've convinced myself there's something in my throat. This is what happens after years of following City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.