Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I received my blindspot testing kit yesterday

My lad received his today

His contains the day 2 testing kit as well as fit to fly testing kit. Has anybody else had both kits sent? I thought the day 2 kit would arrive whilst we were away
I spoke with Rachel at Blindspot yesterday, she said if there was only one testing kit in your package the other would be sent under separate cover.

City website still also incorrect with saying it's a 72 hour PCR timeframe on return to England. It's not - it's 3 days. So if you have your PCR on Thursday and test negative you are covered to return to England at any time on the Sunday. The 72 hours applies for entering Portugal.
will a Thursday test cover you for getting in the stadium, as this says 48hrs doesnt it ?

Carefull with this one ,sounds like a chestnut,only joined bluemoon today ,and wants money before,an what a coincedance,hes in ireland,stay clear
If he’s in IRoland and they are city tickets he can’t have them with him unless he flew over to etihad to collect yesterday

Did you have to download an APP because they originally said they would email results. Can you also advise number to call please. Mine's tomorrow at 2.20 and flying Saturday but still concerned won't get result. Thanks.

not been advised of any app but the number to call is specific to one worker at the leeds office though so not sure how applicable it would be to you

I spoke with Rachel at Blindspot yesterday, she said if there was only one testing kit in your package the other would be sent under separate cover.
agree. spoke to Rachel last night as I only got the fit to fly and my dad got fit to fly and day 2. hoping my day 2 arrives :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.