Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I only received the first test kit in mine as did someone else I know. After reading on here that some got both I contacted BlindSpot just now and they said they are organising sending out day 2 tests today. Why some have them both and others don't I have no idea though.
Yeah I've checked with a few people and they only received the one

I think cos he ordered his test late when he got a ticket yesterday, they stuck both tests in for him as they'd started to package up the day 2 kits so it saved them a job

Spoke to a helpful yoing lady at DAM re this app business. She said people are being encouraged to download the app but if you still require email make it clear when you have test. What I wanted to hear as some of us don't have smart phones!! She confirmed that they will be able to meet 24 hour (revised) deadline. Here's hoping.

Had a helpful email from city reminding me what forms need doing and links to fill them out (along with timelines of when to do them)

not been advised of any app but the number to call is specific to one worker at the leeds office though so not sure how applicable it would be to you
You got your e ticket now Elliot? My understanding is you need the champions League Ticket App and then it associates your purchase with that and delivers the e ticket to the app Edit sorry read up further this is about Dam app not CL App

You got your e ticket now Elliot? My understanding is you need the champions League Ticket App and then it associates your purchase with that and delivers the e ticket to the app Edit sorry read up further this is about Dam app not CL App

match tickets not arrived yet (dont think anyone's has...), app downloaded though a ready to go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.