Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

This morning's DAM health test results just arrived, negative! Get me on that plane

11 hours from test to result for anyone interested (taken in leeds)
Same, though mine was in London - what a fucking result!

Reactions: es1
I tell yer all something, the whole lot of this testing shit is nothing but an utter fucking scam.
Test at home pcr kits what an utter load of bollocks.. If you had to goto to a place and make sure it's done properly well fine.. But we're not, there having all our fucking pants down about this, but we have to conform to go.
Makes my piss boil this,, day 2 test day 2 my fucking arse!!!

Tickets arrived!! Flight 6 out at 8 am back at 1.15 am. Bracing myself for an 8am swabbing in the morning ... fortunately I've got a hooter the size of Concorde so, unless I lose the bloody thing up there, shouldn't pose too many problems.
What tickets?

This morning's DAM health test results just arrived, negative! Get me on that plane

11 hours from test to result for anyone interested (taken in leeds)
Another box ticked. I think we can only fully relax when we get in the ground but then we'll actually start to worry about the game!

Reactions: es1
Had my PCR test at midday today with My Healthcare Clinic at the Hilton next to the airport. Paid for results in 3 hours and got them back in less than 90 minutes. Had brought the date forward from tomorrow as was concerned I wouldn’t get them back in time for the flight on Friday morning. Means an extra antigen test over there and with results back as quick as that maybe I was worrying over nothing but it’s done now and one of the hurdles is out of the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.