Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

with the club trip flights, in my case its Flight 3 ad code is LS..... i believe this is Jet2, does anyne know w Terminal this is ? would be handy if they put it in the email, need this for a taxi
We are on flight 6 terminal 1, thought they were all going from there

Do you need a fit to fly certificate as well as results
I think the result of the PCR test is this - provided its negative you take the email or original result on your phone (or you can print it) and show it at the airport and at the ground to get in

A few of my mates have had their same day tests this morning. One has said the testing centre he went to had 2 City fans rock up asking if they could book a PCR test there and then. They were told that the the place was fully booked up until 9pm this evening.....and they're due to fly out tomorrow! Honestly, I know this whole testing malarkey is a right ballache but I can't believe some fans have left it this late to try and book their tests!

A few of my mates have had their same day tests this morning. One has said the testing centre he went to had 2 City fans rock up asking if they could book a PCR test there and then. They were told that the the place was fully booked up until 9pm this evening.....and they're due to fly out tomorrow! Honestly, I know this whole testing malarkey is a right ballache but I can't believe some fans have left it this late to try and book their tests!

wooooooow

2 spare tickets going...

Has anyone sorted out a rapid test whilst in Porto to have before the game? I've found a pharmacy selling them but no way of registering to get an 'official' result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.