Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Is anyone waiting for the two day test kit from Everything Genetic to be completed on return? Ordered mine last Saturday. Just been in a queue for about an hour to speak to them. Got to the front and then nobody available.

I booked one last week and have heard nothing either. Ringing them is pointless so I emailed thm. I got a response saying they have my order and send them out close to the test date which I sadi was Sunday so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow !

You get it via email, but you could also screenshot the page when it's done as that has your QR thing on it.
Wouldn't worry about not having a printed copy.

The thing you want to have printed is proof of your negative PCR test result.
Why do you think it need to be printed? Wasnt planning to, and havent got a printer either and fly tomorrow morning first thing? I tell you what, this has been more stressful than moving house!

Why do you think it need to be printed? Wasnt planning to, and havent got a printer either and fly tomorrow morning first thing? I tell you what, this has been more stressful than moving house!
Thinking the same if mine comes at midnight tomorrow I’ve no chance.

I went to DAM in Preston at lunchtime and had the PCR test, hopefully get results by mid day tomorrow. God knows what happens if email doesnt arrive becuase they never answer the phone :-(

Has anyone on the Official Club trip filled in either of the locator forms yet ?
I think we can probably fill the outbound now and the return tomorrow ?

Has anyone done the Portugal passenger locator form yet? If so at the end does it give you confirmation number or email anything like that or say you need to print. On sports options and as per details been told getting the seat numbers at check in tomorrow which is stopping us completing before the airport but just worried as obviously no option to print anything then
Think you have to put unknown on seat number

I don't think it 'needs' to be printed, I'm sure you'll be fine with just a digital copy.

I'd just say if anyone is able to take a physical copy of anything important (of which the PCR test result is top of the important list) then its wise to do so. I'd say this for any trip, regardless of Covid.

Having everything on your phone is fine.....unless your phone goes walkabout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.