Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Has anyone used SM travel in Cheadle? Booked in there at 9am tomorrow. Gettin' a bit twitchy now with some of the tales tonight.
Has mine there tonight just before 8:30 and like a lot of others have done tests at home which a have been all negative, had both jabs so fingers crossed.

Just spoke to heald green.... testing running behind

about 50 tests still to get out and mines in that batch unfortunately

Results? I never even got my tests through the post! Rachel told me last night that they had run out of them and that’s why I didn’t get one. Kevin Parker recommended this firm, same guy who was responsible for 6 Bulgarians getting tickets I believe. Wherever I end up seeing the game I am going after him because of the Blind Spot fiasco after this game.
Hope everything’s alright mate, we deserve better than this

Did he give you any idea on timescales .. I’m hoping mine is in that batch too!
No timescale mate, said he'd keep on pushing them, by the sounds of it everyone waiting now is in that batch, sounded like the last one

Doesn't do anything for settling the nerves tho does it

That’s 300 plane ticket, 100 apartment, 60 ticket, 95 Covid test, 90 day 2 test, fuck knows how many phone calls and whatever else, and still in complete fucking limbo at 10 pm the night before I fly out the next morning. Fucking hell
I’m sat here stressing for you bud! Hopefully it’ll come through soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.