Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Has anyone who had a PCR test at Dam Health after lunchtime today had any results yet ? They were initially guaranteed for midnight but apparently its now a 24 hour result
Had ours at the Stretford one after 5pm today and no results yet. I asked when I was there if it was now within 24 hours as when we’d originally booked it was by midnight. The woman assured me ours were still by midnight tonight. Not looking likely now.

Has anyone who had a PCR test at Dam Health after lunchtime today had any results yet ? They were initially guaranteed for midnight but apparently its now a 24 hour result
Nowt here - and they were disingenuous when I ask about it, as I wasn't told anything like the people in front of me were. "IF you have paid for a same day test you will get the results today".

Both in from of me on the city official trip were told:

"You will het the results emailed within 24 hours, is that okay"
"keep checking your emails the results will come within 24 hours, so in good time for your flight".

I was told nothing but when told that is it, you can go, I asked would I get the results today as that was the offer I accepted..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.