Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

With the day 2 return test does this have to be done with home testing kit and where have people got there’s from ?
Thanks this is driving me mad

With the day 2 return test does this have to be done with home testing kit and where have people got there’s from ?
Thanks this is driving me mad
We got ours as a package with Blindspot but had loads of problems and they were really useless at sorting them out. They sent the kits to AplhaBiolabs for processing and they’ve gone above and beyond to help solve the issues. If I’d known about Alpha I’d have gone directly to them tbh. They also do the day 2 test

Do I need to register the day 2 test before I leave tomorrow or do I do this say the day after I get back on Sunday, basically at the same time that I take the test?

Rang pharmacist at wolstenholme to thank him as really I was stressed before yesterday.
Not sure if I can do this on group, but he’s asked if anyone who’s used Wolstenholme can put reviews on google and or Facebook as they need the reviews!!
Hope all have a safe trip and I’ll see you airport tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.