Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

One question, I got my PCR test done Thursday morning, so that gets me into the ground. I come back about 1pm Sunday, can I use the same PCR test? Seen some posts saying ok as 3 days is to close of Sunday but I go over the 72 hours ?
In the same boat myself. Got mine at 14:30 yesterday(although it’s time on the form states 12:25) fly back at 15:45 so it’s just outside of the 72 hours. It’s contradictory on the government website, it says to have a negative test in the 3 days prior to flying so it should cover us. But further down on the same guidance it says if you have a test in the UK that the flight must depart within 3 days of the test. So that’s where it’s not clear.
I would find it harsh if some one who’s coming to England without being in England can have one Thursday, as per the guidance but we get punished for coming from Uk and back on the same test.

On Portugal locator form it’s accepting everything except it’s saying seat format invalid
We haven’t been assigned a seat so we’re told to enter any
Has anyone else got round this problem

thanks

Anyone seen guidance on bringing bags in the stadium? Bits Ive seen say no bigger than A4! Wont even fit the masses of paperwork in one that size!

I just ticked the other box and put “Air Tanker” which appeared somewhere on my flight info
did exactly the same as you.

now waiting for my PCR result... my brain is starting to play out all worst case eventualities ha :(.

Just need putting out my misery so i can get excited!!

On Portugal locator form it’s accepting everything except it’s saying seat format invalid
We haven’t been assigned a seat so we’re told to enter any
Has anyone else got round this problem

thanks
Not done it yet but one of the emails said use 0 in front of 1 to 9 if that might be the issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.