Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

@mikeyboy Just to clarify what I said WAS NOT incorrect advice. Maybe it is different depending on the Day 2 Test provider as @feedthegoat27 has pointed out but what I quoted was partly advice from City and my own experience. Only trying to help as we all are.

City's advice is "Booking receipt of your Day 2 private PCR test". which for me = email confirmation or invoice

My onw booking email confirmation included the reference code needed for the UK Locator. I expected any confirmation would include this code as when I registered my test kit it asked me for this code. Maybe it is different for other providers (I used Dante Labs). After I registered it just said "complete" and did not give me anything further, no further code or ref and no confirmation email that I registered. Hence why I said no need to regasiter . Apologies if your or anyomne else's test provider is different but as long as you have the code you are ok.
No worries mate. Thanks to you both for giving the advice. Much appreciated. I have my tests with BlindSpot so may well be different.

From my Understanding I can enter the stadium with a PCR test from either the 26th / 27 / 28 or 29th. Is this correct I had my PCR on the 26th and was hoping to use that certificate to get in the ground or will I need to do another one tomorrow prior the game.

@mikeyboy Just to clarify what I said WAS NOT incorrect advice. Maybe it is different depending on the Day 2 Test provider as @feedthegoat27 has pointed out but what I quoted was partly advice from City and my own experience. Only trying to help as we all are.

City's advice is "Booking receipt of your Day 2 private PCR test". which for me = email confirmation or invoice

My onw booking email confirmation included the reference code needed for the UK Locator. I expected any confirmation would include this code as when I registered my test kit it asked me for this code. Maybe it is different for other providers (I used Dante Labs). After I registered it just said "complete" and did not give me anything further, no further code or ref and no confirmation email that I registered. Hence why I said no need to regasiter . Apologies if your or anyomne else's test provider is different but as long as you have the code you are ok.
Email conf or invoice is fine so long as it has the code needed on it.

Mine, and others I know travelling, don't have the code on it and they need to obtain that code by registering their return flight details.

I read your post as suggesting that just an email or invoice is sufficient when it possibly isn't, depending on who the day 2 test kit is booked with.

Email conf or invoice is fine so long as it has the code needed on it.

Mine, and others I know travelling, don't have the code on it and they need to obtain that code by registering their return flight details.

I read your post as suggesting that just an email or invoice is sufficient when it possibly isn't, depending on who the day 2 test kit is booked with.
Yeah you were right to point out it's different depending on the company providing the test. I should have said that. I expected more when I registered but as it gave me no added info for the one I've booked with.

I would dissagre

150m deal probably more with agent fees, signing on fee's I think even the Sheik would prefer some sort of return on that investment.

DAM Health - The certificate I've got in the app doesn't mention Fit to Fly anywhere. Is it going to get us through?
All my mates have used the dam app this morning at Porto, no problem whatsoever

Well after going through it myself and reading others on this thread I think we will all be ready for a fuckin good piss up tomorrow

come on City give us all a great trip

I'm paranoid I will get to the plane and they'll ask for a negative test result and then say no dice it doesn't say negative on it. I know.
Mine from Dam-Health has "NEGATIVE" in big green letters - which doesn't show up with a black and white printer... It'll be on my phone in colour, and the form says a Fit to Fly declaration means that (your name) has tested negative - but I've emailed and asked them to do it again in black or dark green! You'd think if this was a problem, they'd have fixed it already, so I'm assuming it's not a problem

The online UK locator form asks for passport number then "country of issue", but will not accept "United Kingdom" or "UK" or "Great Britain". "British citizen" or GBR does the trick, but a bit of a Hancock that one.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.