Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Hi

So confused by conflicting info
Can anyone say for sure- do I need a day 2 test if I had a negative PCR result from DAM?
I was under the impression - from sportsworld- that this would suffice as return is within 72 hours.
Now I'm being told by friend that I need a Day 2 test as well.
Yes you need a day 2 COVID test, when you buy it comes with a code that you must enter on the UK passenger location form

Did mine at smt last night and now can’t concentrate on anything, how I got through work today is beyond me.

anyone else has theirs back yet from them and is it just me that feels like this?

What's the baggage policy at the ground? Couldn't find it on the website but have got so many papers I need to carry.
Also is it best to pay by cash or visa debit card. Always worry about getting stung on exchange rates!
Pre-covid you were allowed a small bag or small rucksack into the ground. There was also a designated area you could hand in bags at during the game. No idea if that has changed with covid tbh, I couldn't find any info on it.

Has anyone had trouble submitting the phone codes on the Portugal locator form. Tried +351 for first and +44 for second but wont accept. Usually pretty good at forms.

I had an issue with receiving an email from them. I rang up and they were able to send it to a different email address.

It just rings for ages but eventually someone answered. Once I got through it was sorted quickly. Pain in the arse but needs must.

Try 0151 640 0128
I got several in the end, like buses.

Just so I know I have the correct one, what does the first page look like on the UK Passenger Locator Form,

What time do you need to get to the airport for?

Last time I went to a charter it was 2 hours and was the first there, people rocked up miles after. On an early one so don't want to get up at 4am if i do not have to.

Yes you need a two day test and you’d better order one because when you fill out your U.K. passenger locator form it needs a booking reference. Try Randox https://www.randoxhealth.com/
Use the code TUI2021 to get it for £60, once you’ve ordered you get a booking reference to use it will hopefully arrive by the time you get back, it took 48 hours to come for me
Absolute star mate. Appreciate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.