Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just had email back after sending my day 2 test back and saying invalid and Ives got to do another
So that’s another £85 I’ve got to pay ffs this is a fuckin joke
The instructions said to rub it round each nostril 5 times exactly what I had to do on my lateral flow test for Wembley so I did exactly the same

pissed off doesn’t cover it

Sorry am I missing something, they cant tell me if it was from the flight or the restaurant or anywhere for that matter.

The original positive was from the flight. Whether they were in the fan zone or near the river or whatever. They got on that flight.
I’m assuming they have told all people on that flight to isolate.
If you have been to other places with your nhs app then they may have to isolate too.

Perhaps that’s why they can’t tell you where the track and trace is originally from.

Are people being contacted through the track and trace app, or through passenger locator forms?

Just thinking that most people who went on club flights will have completed the locator forms before knowing what seat number they were in - meaning if they are contacting off the back of that it will be a load of bollocks surely?
Yes we were told to make seat numbers up on the locator forms

The Government requirement for turnaround of these 2 day tests is 72 hours, not sure if that includes date from postage or receiving, however this could mean Saturday until results received.

No point having a 10 day isolation if it takes a week to find out your were supposed to do it. It is a token effort to line the pockets of Boris and Farage types.

Same. And I think it was also @Uwe's Grandad that said they'd heard nothing either. Royal Mail tracking shows it as received, so hopefully sometime today we'll have the results.

Emailed them for an update last night but they've not got back to me.
Same - I had a bit of a rant and they have now got back to me - they assured me that all results would be back with people by the end of tonight. - Lets wait and see!

I don’t think track and trace are truly nhs.
So they go with the line you can’t test your way out.
But the government website says you can. And it seems employers are thinking the same.
Track & Trace are effecively the NHS, managed and governed by them and using NHS systems. They use a load of 3rd party companies who have recruited low paid employees to answer and make the calls. 3 days training and majority working from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.