Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Wrote to my MP and made exactly those points about lack of regulation and government accountability, under utilised NHS facilities that deliver results in 30 minutes, and most importantly the potential for people who have tested positive not being in quarantine due to late delivery of results.
Will do same.

Think politics are best left off this forum because the anti semitic views of Labour and ,Nick Clegg for the libdems changing his views once he got a job at Facebook leave nothing to be desired..frankly, all rogues.
Hypocritical beyond belief.

You've got to laugh. I paid Dante labs for 2 day return tests, got back and test was waiting for me, went on the website and registered it. Then, being a lazy **** I didn't do the test and obviously had nothing to send off.
I am going to Spain next week and when I told the misses I hadn't sent it off she obviously went berserk and said what if they stop us at the airport and we miss our family holiday, all coz you can't be arsed. I just said "lots of blues on Bluemoon have sent theirs off and had received nothing back, they haven't got a clue what their doing". She said "you'd better be right" rather angrily.
Anyway, I have just received a text and an email from Dante saying 'your sample has been received in our lab'.
Which has saved my bacon with the misses and proves they haven't got a clue what they are doing.

Your sample has been received in our lab
A sample from your order (DANTE0) has been received in our lab.

Thank you for purchasing a test from Dante Labs.

Dante Labs c/o Tecnopolo D'Abruzzo
Strada Statale 17
67100, L'Aquila (AQ), Italy

Please contact us at contact@dantelabs.com for any queries regarding
your sample, results or this email

You have received this email because you placed an order for a diagnostics test with us.
This gets even worse. Got a negative result for this and decided to click on the link and they have sent me somebody else's results.

So if anybody knows a girl with the initials EJC and DOB :11-08-1991 tell her she is negative.

Started off being funny IMO but is turning out scandalous.

I have sent mine off today because of this and await results.

The person I spent all day with in Porto and sat next to on the plane got told to isolate for 10 days. It's been over a week now and still haven't heard anything myself by text or email. Are they just picking people at random or what on this track and trace!
It wasn’t you that failed the test was it, hence your mate sitting next to you has been told to isolate? :-)

Filled the forms in to get home and done and heard absolutely fuck all since. Didn’t do test at airport on Tuesday as was late working. Done a home test each day and been negative. 8 days since back tomorrow.

The person I spent all day with in Porto and sat next to on the plane got told to isolate for 10 days. It's been over a week now and still haven't heard anything myself by text or email. Are they just picking people at random or what on this track and trace!
Same scenario for me. I got pinged but my two mates who I travelled with, sat next to on the aircraft and spent all day with have heard nothing.

If you want to complain about any of the testing centres, I contacted UKAS who do their (self) accreditation today. They said you need to contact the testing centre in writing (I assume email will do) with the word Complaint in the title and outline your complaint. If no satisfactory response in 5 days then contact Department of Health and Social Care.

If you want to complain about any of the testing centres, I contacted UKAS who do their (self) accreditation today. They said you need to contact the testing centre in writing (I assume email will do) with the word Complaint in the title and outline your complaint. If no satisfactory response in 5 days then contact Department of Health and Social Care.
Thought they’d be busy sorting University placements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.