Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just had an email from Royal Mail telling me my Eurofins parcel will be arriving tomorrow! Just what I need on day 12 instead of a refund! Fucking idiots.
I’ve had the same.
posted the test 10 days ago, so why would I want another one?
contacted my bank for a chargeback refund.

After selling stubs I broke even on the whole day which I did for £300 (tests, tickets, beer, petrol, airport car tax) only had 6 hours to drink in effect. This is a bonus. The DAM one on the way out was 17 hours overdue but still in time for the flight so not bothering with that one.
Sold used ticket on ebay. For some reason mine got few takers from the UK but several from the EU. Went for £80 - buyer in France had to pay £3 for UK postage to ebay's Global Shipping place, £12 post to France - and £18 duty... Cost him £113... Brexit is shit.

Just fired off an email to blindspot demanding a refund for failing to provide a day 2 result

it’s absolutely scandalous and I’m surprised the MSM haven’t picked up on it

failing to send out results is surely illegal as it’s a threat to public health. I’ve threatened to report them unless they refund me

might do even if they do

Just fired off an email to blindspot demanding a refund for failing to provide a day 2 result

failing to send out results is surely illegal as it’s a threat to public health. I’ve threatened to report them unless they refund me

might do even if they do
Just got my Eurofins refund by reporting it to the bank. I suggest you do the same and report them anyway. No point wasting effort emailing them.
I've written to my MP, although I've not heard anything back yet. It's a bigger scandal than just poor service and slow refunds. As you say there are clear public health issues, and if the testing regime to enable safe international travel is not fit for purpose it needs to be sorted quickly while we've still got a viable travel industry in this country.

might do even if they do
Who would you report them to ? I am in same position with Dante Labs for my son's Day 2 test. Have sent 3 email complaints to them and demanded a refund but no response. I've now got my credit card company on the case. Also written to the Which mgazine journalist who wrote the article quoted on BBC website yesterday.

I also had problems with DAM Health for the pre-flight test but thankfully got that resolved after a day of stress. But I got a message from a girl last night about DAM saying they cancelled with them after reading reviews but miraculously DAM then sent them "Negative" results for tests they never had. Like you said it's scandalous and no one in authority is doing anything to stop them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.